“Spaghetti with Peanut butter sauce”
Who would think that peanut butter is only just bread spread?!
Let makes “Peanut Butter Spaghetti” in 30 minutes for a quick, delicious meal!
- 2 oz spaghetti.
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 handful of sliced spring onions (separate them into 2 parts, the white part thinly sliced and the greens topping.)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- Your favorite meat (additional)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tbsp of Apple vinegar
- Coconut sugar, 1/2 tsp (if you like a bit of sweetness)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Then just drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large pan on medium heat, add the sesame oil stir a bit, then add the white part of the spring onion stir until the spring onion is soft. Then pour the chopped ginger further and stir till all mixed well cool a pan down to low heat.
- For the sauce: add peanut butter, soy sauce, water, apple vinegar, chili powder, coconut sugar (if needed) in a separate pan with low heat stir all ingredients till peanut butter perfectly melt. Then add your favorite meat stir until cooked well.
- Put the spaghetti into a plate preparing to serve, pour peanut butter sauce over then topping with the spring onion (the green part)
- Look for peanut butter with no palm oil added – the natural peanut butter is pure good for your health.
- Use Coconut sugar once it comes to the sweetness it is better than Granulated sugar 😉